Derek Herms, D.C.
Dr. Herms' goal as a Chiropractor is to establish the trust of his patients through a working partnership. He believes that health and wellness should focus on maintaining proper spinal joint motion and implementation of an activity-based lifestyle. He uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Herms is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Herms married to wife Kim in 2009, welcomed daughter Rylee in October 2013 and son Grayson in November 2016. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his family, and playing golf.
- Graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2005
- Graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic (now Parker University)
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy in 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Wellness in 2009
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Specialized training on Spinal Decompression of Neck and Lower back disc problems